Posted by jennifer on Monday, April 7, 2008 at 12:20am.
I have heard that trig CAN be super easy, that there are just, like, 10 rules you need to memorize then all the problems are easy.
... Does anyone know what these are?
- trig - drwls, Monday, April 7, 2008 at 12:37am
I would say they are the definitions of tan, cot, sec and csc in terms of sin and cos,
tan = sin/cos
cot = cos/sin
csc = 1/sin
sec = 1/cos
sin^2 + cos^2 = 1
the law of sines
the law of cosines
sin (a + b) = sin a cos b + cos b sin a
cos (a + b) = cos a cos b - sina sin b
tan (a + b) =
(tan a + tan b)/[1 -(tan a tan b)]
Others may differ
Answer this Question
- Trig - I was just wondering if anyone can explain the Law of Sines- "Ambiguity ...
- trig - rules of logarithms: can someone please explain how to do these problems...
- Easy (yet confusing) Algebra - These problems are pretty easy, but confusing (as...
- language infinitives - Some facts are easy enough to memorize. to memorize is ...
- Super Easy Science - SUPER SIMPLE QUESTION!!!!! - how do I do i stay focused ...
- math,help - can someone explain to me also how to do addition with equations. ...
- Trig - Rules of Logarithms: Can someone explain how to do: 1) e^(2(ln)(x)) 2) e...
- trig - I am currently taking a trig class. I need help understanding how to ...
- 10th grade - HOW DO YOU YOU ADD ALL THE HEARD MATH WITH THE EASY
- Math - ok we got this packet that has an answer key and we g0tta show our work ...