Posted by Mary on Sunday, April 6, 2008 at 10:33pm.
Can you give me two examples of two realistic percent problems in which the percents are actually nice fractions and the numbers involved are compatible with the fractions.
One problem should as for the part, given the whole and the percent. And the other problem should ask for the percent given the whole and the part.
I just need some examples ... so I can have an idea as to how to set-up the other problems.
Thanks a alot
math: percent and fractions - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 6, 2008 at 10:41pm
What are "nice" fractions?
If a shirt was originally marked $30 and the store is offering 20% off, how much money will you save if you buy it?
If you invest $1,000 and earn %50 on it in one year, what is the percent interest you've earned?
math: percent and fractions - emma, Monday, February 11, 2013 at 8:48pm
40% of jennies friends play kickball on weekends,what fraction of her friends don't play kickball
math: percent and fractions - emma, Monday, February 11, 2013 at 8:52pm
If 6eggs in 50% of an egg crate how many eggs are in the whole
math: percent and fractions - emma, Monday, February 11, 2013 at 8:57pm
When writing a percent as a decimal,why do you move the decimal point 2places
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Rename percent as fractions and fractions as percents. 1/10 40% 66 2/3% 8...
- math - 0k i don't know the answer for these percents, decimals, and fractions. ...
- Algebra 1-Fractions - Or, eliminating fractions, I should say. So, I need some ...
- Math - There are two fractions that are given. The two fractions are 3/12 and 7/...
- math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - ( egyptian fractions are fractions where the numerator can...
- fractions - the sum of two fractions is 7/12. therre difference is 1/12. they ...
- math - how do i convert fractions to decimals and fractions to percents?
- math/fractions - Ok one more question. I had this problem: Kristi jogged for 3/5...
- Math - The sum of two fractions is 1. If one of them is 3/8 greater than the ...
- math -fractions - choose two pairs of fractions from the following list.use ...