Posted by Cynthia on Friday, April 4, 2008 at 4:05pm.
x+21/x+3 - 2(x+3)/x+3 <0
15-x/x-3<0(is this right?)
For Further Reading
Algebra - Anonymous, Thursday, April 3, 2008 at 5:07pm
You are close. They want you to find the values of x so that the equation the inequality is true. So just do that and you have your answer. I'll be happy to check you answer again when you are done.
Just a note. When you are writing fractions horizontally, you have to put parenthesis around the numerator and the denominator. Otherwise like for your x+21/x+3
It's the same as x + (21/x) + 3. The proper way to do it is (x+21)/(x+3) but anyways its very minor and you probably don't right fractions horizontally in real life, normally.
Algebra - Cynthia, Thursday, April 3, 2008 at 10:31pm
Is this right?
answer is x>15
answer is x<-3
Algebra - Anonymous, Friday, April 4, 2008 at 4:41pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra Repost - Which equation could be used to find the dimensions of a room ...
- algebra - solve the polynomial y=2x^2-4x+1 For Further Reading algebra - Reiny, ...
- algebra/ inequalities - Posted by lauren on Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 8:45pm ...
- chem - What is the pH ( 3 significant digits) of a 0.01 M solution of sulfuric ...
- Algebra-still need some help - Homework Help Forum: Algebra Posted by Jena on ...
- Algebra - Posted by Tammy on Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 10:12pm. download mp3 ...
- math - Posted by Austin on Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 9:19pm. Luis bought ...
- Repost for Dora - solution is made by mixing 20.0 mL of toluene C6H5CH3d=0....
- Algebra - Here is what I got to do : write an inequality for my classmates to ...
- chemistry - Lactic acid, HC3H5O3(aq) is a weak acid that gives yougurt its sour ...