February 22, 2017

Homework Help: Financial Accounting

Posted by Karen on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 at 3:45pm.

If you purchase property and contract a company to construct a building. How would you enter the transaction? I know you would credit accounts payable to the company, but what do you debit?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions