Posted by sonia on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 at 10:38am.
i have a problem in dis sum from complex numbers
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Trig - Please help with this one. I've worked it out in so many ways and can't ...
- Maths - Hi, can someone give me the answer to this question: secA-tanA=1/4. Find...
- maths(trigonometry) - prove that sinA-cosA+1/sinA+cosA-1=1/secA-tanA
- Trig - prove that tanA divided by the sinA equals the secA
- math - if tanA=root2-1, prove that (secA.sinA tan squareA-cosecA) =(12-¡Ì5)/2
- mathematics trignometry - prove that the following are identity 1. (cotA+cosecA-...
- math - (secA+tanA)(1-sinA)
- dr.khastagir govt girls high school - tanA+sinA=p, tanA-sinA=q shows that p^2+q^...
- Math - In any angle ABC prove tht the perimeter = a/Sin A(Sin A + Sin B + Sin C...
- maths - prove that secA(1-sinA)-2tanA=1