Posted by sonia on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 at 10:38am.
i have a problem in dis sum from complex numbers
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Trigonometric Identities - Verify/prove the following: (sinA+tanA)/(1+secA) = ...
- Trig - Please help with this one. I've worked it out in so many ways and can't ...
- Maths - Hi, can someone give me the answer to this question: secA-tanA=1/4. Find...
- Algebra - What is the polar form of 1+sina+icosa
- maths(trigonometry) - prove that sinA-cosA+1/sinA+cosA-1=1/secA-tanA
- Maths - Prove: 1+(TanA/SinB)^2/1+(TanA/SinC)^2 = 1+(SinA/TanB)^2/1+(SinA/TanC)^2
- Trig - prove that tanA divided by the sinA equals the secA
- Maths - Prove that [sinA/(1-cosA)-(1-cosA)/sinA]*[cosA/(1+sinA)+(1+sinA)/cosA]=...
- math - if tanA=root2-1, prove that (secA.sinA tan squareA-cosecA) =(12-¡Ì5)/2
- trigonometry - if secA-tanA =10 than sinA =?,cosA =?,secA =?