Posted by Anonymous on Monday, March 31, 2008 at 6:43pm.
Dr. Stephanie White, the Chief Administrator of Uptown Clinic, a community mental health agency, is concerned about the dilemma of coping with reduced budgets next year and into the foreseeable future, but increasing demand for services. In order to plan for reduced budgets, she must first identify where costs can be cut or reduced and still keep the agency functioning. Below are some data from the past year.
Program Area Costs
Advertising and promotion $9,000
Professional meetings/dues $14,000
Accounting and billing
Community Mental Health Services
Salaries (two social workers) $46,000
Outpatient mental health treatment
Two Social Workers
Give a dollar range of costs to reduce budgets (worst and best case analysis).
You need to cut $94,000 in cost. Prioritize those cuts that can be made without impacting the operation or quality care of the organization.
How would you advise Dr. White to prepare for reduced budgets?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - Dr. Stephanie White, the Chief Administrator of Uptown Clinic, a ...
- budject matrix - you are the medical clinic administrator for three physicians ...
- Medical Information Management - Which of the following health care ...
- Accounting - Q1). As the chief accountant of Breathless Perfume Pty ltd, you ...
- government - in which role does the president act as a symbol of the american ...
- HHS-human service administrator - This is my assignment for my HHS class. I have...
- Statistic - Community physician's clinic is buying the medical center physician'...
- psychology - Which of the following is the MOST accurate conclusion one can draw...
- math 242 - It is estimated that the demand for a manufacturer's product is ...
- Accounting - Panarude Airfreight is an international air freight hauler with ...