Rubric and mathematics
posted by Sarah on .
How can students be involved in understanding and using rubrics to help with their learning mathematic concepts or skills?
Rubrics give you a grading standard to meet.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some things on Math Rubrics:
1. (Generator): http://www.rubrician.com/math.htm
2. (for math teachers): http://www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/rubrics/math/
3. (part II o f #2): http://www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/rubrics/maths/
5. (math rubrics): http://math.about.com/od/mathrubrics/Math_Rubrics.htm
6. (part II of #5): (high school math): http://math.about.com/od/highschool/High_School_Math_Rubrics.htm
7. (PDF to download): intranet.cps.k12.il.us/assessments/Ideas_and_Rubrics/..
8. (CA): http://www.missioncollege.org/depts/math/hobbs/Rubrics.html
9. (Classic Rubric): http://www.exemplars.com/resources/rubrics/classic.html