Amber, Biology, DNA
posted by SraJMcGin .
First of all, as Christina said, "Post a New Question" because when you post under someone else's post we assume it's an answer to that first question! Here are some sites for you on DNA:
1. (definition): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA
2. (DNS from the beginning): http://www.dnaftb.org/dnaftb/
3. (from Home Reference, Genetics): http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/handbook/basics/dna
4. (DNA Interactive): http://www.dnai.org/
5. (history from PBS): http://www.pbs.org/wnet/dna/