Posted by Lucy on Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 11:45am.
Please check the following:
Solve log4(m-3)+ log4(m+3) =2
Use common logarithms to approximate log9(207) to four decimal places.
Ealuate: In e^-9x
Solve 4+3e^5x = 27
Solve IN (x+5) >= 2.
Answer: x>= 2.3891
A particular compound decays according to the equation y=ae^-0.0974t, where t is in days. Find the half life of this compound.
Answer: about 7.1 days
At a large town with a large convention center, the cost of a hotel room has increased 5.1% annually. If the average hotel room cost $48.00 in 1980 and this growth continues, what will an average hotel room cost in 2012? Use y=a(1+r)^t and round to the nearest cent.
Algebra II (#1 of 9) - drwls, Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 12:58pm
log4(m-3)+ log4(m+3) =2
log4[(m+3)(m-3)] = log4(m^2-9) = 2 = log4(16)
m^2 -9 = 16
m = 5
<<Use common logarithms to approximate log9(207) to four decimal places.
log9(207) = 2.31597/0.95424 = 2.4270
I don't have time to do all 10. Fewer questions per post would be appreciated, even it you just want them checked.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra II - Solve, round to four decimal places if necessary: log4(x-9)=2 ...
- Logarithms - Solve log4 x + log4(x-2)=log4(15) I know how do the example in my ...
- Trig/Pre-Calc - Could someone please help me on this problem. I'm really ...
- Pre-Cal Help Please!! - Use logarithms to solve the given equation. (Round the ...
- math - Solve the equation algebraically. Round the result to three decimal ...
- Algebra 1 - Can someone please check my answers? Thank You 1) Find an equivalent...
- Logarithm help please - Express y as a function of x. What is the domain? ...
- Algebra II - Please check answers: Use the equation of the exponential function ...
- Logs. - Can you please help me with the following log. problems? thanxs! Solve ...
- math - I tried everthing but,I couldn't solve it. Please help me.the answer at ...