Posted by Sherrie on Friday, March 28, 2008 at 4:37pm.
Identify the amount in the following application
In a shipment if 1200 parts, 60 were found to be detective. What percent of the parts were faulty?
c. what percent
Write the following in the standard form of a number.
Two billion, nine hundred forty million
Flor is putting a fence around a field. The field is rectangular and measures 9.84 yards (yd) long and 18.39 yds wide. How much fence must Flor purchase
Use 3.14 for ï and round your answer to one decimal place.
Find the area of the shaded part. (shaded part is 15ft & 15ft
a. 225.0 ft^2
How many grams (g) are there in 7.4 kilograms (kg)? Multiply by 1,000 to make the conversion.
Write in decimal form
- math - please check me - DrBob222, Friday, March 28, 2008 at 5:11pm
I don't understand 1.
2 is ok.
3 is incorrect.
4. I don't know the shape of the diagram. If it is a square with 15 ft on a side the area is 225 and you don't need pi in the calculation. If it is a circle with the diameter of 15 ft then the area is 176.7 ft^2.
5. The conversion to grams is ok.
6. I don't see a decimal in 8583/10,000 and that in decimal form is 0.8583 which is not one of the answers.
Have I missed something?
- math - please check me - Anonymous, Sunday, October 19, 2008 at 12:05am
Write in decimal form. Write answer in lowest terms
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math please check - Identify the amount in the following application In a ...
- math - Identify the rate,base, and amount in the following application at this ...
- Math- double check me please - In a shipment of 1200 parts, 60 were found to be ...
- math - Write each fraction as a percent. 1 1/5=120% 2. Identify the rate, base, ...
- math - In a shipment of 750 parts, 75 were found to be defective. What percent ...
- Math - please check me - Flor is putting a fence around a field. The field is ...
- Math - Business and Finance: in a shipment of 750 parts, 75 were found to be ...
- math - a manufacturer's cost is given by C= 300 cube root of n + 1200, where c ...
- statistics help please :( - A shipment of 50 parts contains 11 defective parts...
- Math - In a shipment of 400 parts, 15 were found to be defective. How many ...