Posted by Sherrie on Friday, March 28, 2008 at 1:18pm.
In a shipment of 1200 parts, 60 were found to be defective. What percent of the parts were faulty?
c what percent
Ms. Jefferson has been given a loan of 20,000 for a 1 year. If the interest charged is $800, what is the interest rate on the loan?
A railing for a deck requires pieces if redwood 3ft, 10in., 12ft 6in., and 5ft 4in. long. What is the toal length of material that is needed?
answer: 21ft 10in.
- Math- double check me please - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 28, 2008 at 1:23pm
The correct answer isn't given for the first problem. 60 out of 1200 is not 60 percent.
Your second and third answers are not correct.
Please try again.
- Math- double check me please - Reiny, Friday, March 28, 2008 at 1:25pm
60/1200 = 0.05 = 5%
You must have a typo in your answer choices.
second one: 800/20000 = .04 = 4% not 4.5%
third one: I got 21 feet 8 inches
(join the rest of the world and GO METRIC to avoid such awkward calculations)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math please check - Identify the amount in the following application In a ...
- math - In a shipment of 750 parts, 75 were found to be defective. What percent ...
- math - Identify the rate,base, and amount in the following application at this ...
- math - please check me - Identify the amount in the following application In a ...
- Math - Business and Finance: in a shipment of 750 parts, 75 were found to be ...
- Math - please check me - Flor is putting a fence around a field. The field is ...
- Math - In a shipment of 400 parts 14 are found to be defective how many ...
- statistics - Suppose a shipment of 500 machine parts contains 62 defective and ...
- stats - Suppose a shipment of 500 machine parts contains 62 defective and 438 ...
- math - Write each fraction as a percent. 1 1/5=120% 2. Identify the rate, base, ...