Posted by Kim on Friday, March 28, 2008 at 12:18pm.
Kristi joggfed for 3/5 of an hour, swam for 1/2 of an hour, and rode her bicycle for 3/4 of an hour. How long did she exercise?
c. 1 17/20
d. 1 7/20
Juan owned 3/4 of a family business. He sold 1/3 of the business to his aunt. What portion of the business does he still own?
Estimate the following product
2 1/5 * 4 5/6
- Math - double check me - Reiny, Friday, March 28, 2008 at 12:25pm
The first two are correct.
there has to be a misprint in the third, since according to your question you are appr. doing 1/5 * 5 which is 1
- Math - double check me - bobpursley, Friday, March 28, 2008 at 12:27pm
The second and third are wrong. There is no correct answer for the second.
2/3 of 3/4 is 1/2
- Math - double check me - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 28, 2008 at 12:28pm
I believe the problem in the third one is:
2 1/5 * 4 5/6
C is not the correct answer.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Kristi jogged for 3/5 of an hour, swam for1/2 an hour, and rode her ...
- math115 - Kristi jogged for 1/4 of an hour swam for 2/3 of an hour and rode her ...
- math/fractions - Ok one more question. I had this problem: Kristi jogged for 3/5...
- math - please check and see if my answers are correct if not let me know so i ...
- math - please check these 1.kristi jogged for 3/5 of an hour, swam 1/2 of an ...
- Mathematics - Michelle rode her bicycle from her house to her school at an ...
- Pre-Algebra - Courtnytravels south on her bicycle riding 8 miles per hour. One ...
- math - 1. kristi jogged for 3/5 of an hr,swam 1/2 of an hr, rode her bike 3/4 ...
- math - in a bike race, ramit and keith started at the same time abd rode with ...
- math - Melba rode her bike 7 / 8 mile in 1/ 4 hour what is the unit rate in ...