Posted by Matthew on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 at 12:36am.
Why is it important for 4th graders to learn about animals that live in the ocean?
- Science 4th grade - The Great White Shark, Tuesday, March 25, 2008 at 3:26am
Because they have to learn fishes are friends, not food!
- Science 4th grade - PsyDAG, Tuesday, March 25, 2008 at 11:53am
I would imagine that it is important for them to realize their importance to the ecology of our planet and their lives.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
- Science 4th grade - MARIAM, Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 12:36pm
I NEED HELP WITH SCIENCE
- Science 4th grade - Alexandra, Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 10:17am
Hi how do objects with opposite charges affect eachother and how do objects with the same charge affect eachother
- Science 4th grade - kali, Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 3:22pm
uh duh if we didn't know animals that lived in the ocean we would be dummos when we r 80
- Science 4th grade - jason, Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 3:37pm
wata hek is apening here baby girl buger
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade science - Why is it important to teach 4th graders about whales? How ...
- math - 83 3rd graders 115 4th graders 150th graders all the 5th graders will be ...
- Math - There are twice as many girls as boys in the 4th grade classes at Joe's ...
- 4th grade science - What are some ways people can help animals?
- 4th grade Science - why are acids that are found in the stomach and sweat ...
- 4th grade science - on which of theseb do the phases of the moon have an affect...
- Happy 4th - Sorry about the off topic message. Just wanted to wish everyone a ...
- 4th grade - what are complex animals
- 4th grade - Of the first graders who were asked,1/6 like math best,2/3 like ...
- 4th grade - Can you tell me about fish broadly? How they live , types,nutrition ...