Posted by Taniya on Monday, March 24, 2008 at 9:29pm.
Is it better to go to college and be successful or open your own business wihtout a college degree?
This is my topic and I need help writing a good introductory paragraph. it's for a persuasive paper!!
- introductory paragraph! - Writeacher, Monday, March 24, 2008 at 9:42pm
Write the paper first, then write the intro. How can you write an intro for a paper that hasn't been written yet??
Follow the writing process steps:
~thesis statement writing
~write the first draft OF THE BODY OF THE PAPER, using your outline as a roadmap
~after the body of the paper is done, write a first draft of the intro, with the thesis statement at the END of the intro paragraph
~after the first draft of the body and intro are done, write a draft of the conclusion
~revise content to make sure all ideas flow smoothly and all paragraphs are sufficiently developed
~write second, third, etc., drafts
~proofread for mechanics
Use the Essay & Research Paper Level for the steps in the writing process.
- introductory paragraph! - Writeacher, Monday, March 24, 2008 at 10:18pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- persuasive essay!! - Is it better to go to college and be successful or open ...
- help please:) - Where will you find the thesis sentence in an introductory ...
- english - I am writing a five paragraph essay for my freshmen comp. class on the...
- Psychology - Jiskha Support Team, I am supposed to do a written assignment ...
- english - i need help writing an introductory paragraph on growing up
- English Paper - We're currently writing a paper this week , so I need help ...
- English - I need a Introduction paragraph on online banking. Your introductory ...
- English - My teacher said I need a transition sentance from my introductory ...
- reading and writing - Which of the following is not a good suggestion for ...
- english - I think that paragraph 3 is more effective than paragraph 1 because it...