Posted by snfor on Saturday, March 22, 2008 at 4:53am.
digital logic design
( i have a lot questios so please help me)
A¡¦.B + B¡¦.C¡¦ + A.B + B¡¦.C = 1
Q3 [2 points], According to DeMorgan theorem, the complement of
W . X + Y . Z is W¡¦ + X¡¦ . Y¡¦ + Z¡¦
Yet both functions are 1 for WXYZ = 1110. How can both function and its complement be 1 for the same input combination? What is wrong here?
Q4 [2 points], Write a truth table for the following logic function:
F = A¡¦ . B . (C . B . A¡¦ + B . C¡¦)
Q5 [3 points], List the octal and hexadecimal numbers from 16 to 32. Using the last A, B, C for the last three digits, list the numbers from 8 to 28 in base 13
Q6 [6 points „» each 1.5 point], Do the following SHOW YOUR WORK (IF YOU DO NOT SHOW YOUR WORK YOU WILL EARN ZERO MARK):
b)(27.315)10 =( )2= ( )8
c)What would be the base of the number system if (BEE)r = (2699)10
d)(1.10010)2 = ( )10 = ( )16
Q7 [5 points], Do the followings:
a) Perform the subtraction on the given unsigned numbers using 10¡¦s complement subtraction of the subtrahend (SHOW YOUR WORK)
(125-1800) , (6428 - 3409)
b) Perform the following operations in 10¡¦s complement
(-9286) + (+801) , (-9286) + (-801)
c) [2 points] Convert the decimals +49 and +29 to binary, using the signed-2¡¦s complement representation and enough binary digits to accommodate the numbers. Then perform the binary equivalent of (+29) + (-49) , (-29) + (-49)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Logic and Design - I need help with pseudocode, and any help regarding forming ...
- computers - (Digital logic) using truth table Demonstrate that: X’. Y + Y’. Z + ...
- mat advance analysis - True or False: If a|b and a|(b + 1), then a = ±1. [NOTE: ...
- math-logic - Help with this please. I have to form the contrapositive of each ...
- english - 9. What kind of complement is the underlined word? Fill the bucket ...
- physics - Design some simple digital circuits based on Boolean expressions. ...
- Geometric progression - sum of 4 terms of g p is 30 & sum of first and last term...
- Logic- Formal Proof - I need to solve a proof and I cannot figure it out. The ...
- Logic - I'm having a lot of trouble grasping the concept of 'begging the ...
- Math parallel lines and angles - 1.Find the mesure of <s A. 63 B.153 C. 68 D...