Posted by Julie on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 7:48pm.
someone please help i hav posted my questions like 5 times and no one is answering, can someone please solve these inequalitys
PLEASE HELP ME MATH - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 7:50pm
Julie -- we've ignored your questions because you've made no attempt to do them yourself. Please show us how you think they should be solved, and we'll be glad to help you.
PLEASE HELP ME MATH - bobpursley, Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 7:53pm
I will do one:
PLEASE HELP ME MATH - Damon, Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 7:56pm
Treat the arrows just like an equal sign
If you multiply (or divide which is the same thing) both sides by a negative number, then reverse the direction of the arrow.
PLEASE HELP ME MATH - Damon, Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 8:00pm
First - he did it right
he said y < 3 which is y less than 3
You did that wrong
"a+4<10 the answer would be less then 5"
NO - subtract 4 from both sides
a < 6 !!!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math HELP! - I posted a few questions and then went back and posted how I ...
- Math PLEASE HELP - No one was answering my questions for the first question I ...
- Algebra-PLEASE Help - I have 3 questions posted will someone please look at them...
- PLeASE Help - Can someone please take a look at my biology questions I have ...
- math - actually, in a addition to the question i posted a few minutes ago, can ...
- Math - 1) Prove that for every x>=0 and 0<a<1 x^a-ax<=1-a 2)prove ...
- Chemistry - I've posted this question now three times and no one has responded...
- Math - i have a couple questions what are the least common multiples of these ...
- MATH, 3rd time i posted this - can someone please help me, i posted this like 3 ...
- Math - Can someone please help with this problem? Solve by the elimination ...