Posted by Julie on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 7:48pm.
someone please help i hav posted my questions like 5 times and no one is answering, can someone please solve these inequalitys
- PLEASE HELP ME MATH - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 7:50pm
Julie -- we've ignored your questions because you've made no attempt to do them yourself. Please show us how you think they should be solved, and we'll be glad to help you.
- PLEASE HELP ME MATH - bobpursley, Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 7:53pm
I will do one:
- PLEASE HELP ME MATH - Damon, Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 7:56pm
Treat the arrows just like an equal sign
If you multiply (or divide which is the same thing) both sides by a negative number, then reverse the direction of the arrow.
- PLEASE HELP ME MATH - Damon, Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 8:00pm
First - he did it right
he said y < 3 which is y less than 3
You did that wrong
"a+4<10 the answer would be less then 5"
NO - subtract 4 from both sides
a < 6 !!!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math HELP! - I posted a few questions and then went back and posted how I ...
- Math PLEASE HELP - No one was answering my questions for the first question I ...
- Algebra-PLEASE Help - I have 3 questions posted will someone please look at them...
- math - actually, in a addition to the question i posted a few minutes ago, can ...
- PLeASE Help - Can someone please take a look at my biology questions I have ...
- Math - 1) Prove that for every x>=0 and 0<a<1 x^a-ax<=1-a 2)prove ...
- Chemistry - I've posted this question now three times and no one has responded...
- Math - i have a couple questions what are the least common multiples of these ...
- MATH, 3rd time i posted this - can someone please help me, i posted this like 3 ...
- Math - Can someone please help with this problem? Solve by the elimination ...