Posted by Sandra on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 6:55pm.
rearrange the words in the poem but you must use EVERY word in the poem
The whiskey on your breath
Could make a small boy dizzy;
But I hung on like death:
Such waltzing was not easy.
We romped until the pans
Slid from the kitchen shelf;
My mother's countenance
Could not unfrown itself.
The hand that held my wrist
Was battered on one knuckle;
At every step you missed
My right ear scraped a buckle.
You beat time on my head
With a palm caked hard by dirt,
Then waltzed me off to bed
Still clinging to your shirt.
- poetry - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 7:47pm
When you have completed your assignment, please repost if you'd like someone here to comment on your revision.
Please keep in mind that we will help you do your homework or comment on your ideas, but we don't DO your homework for you.
Answer this Question
- poetry - Read the following poem and answer questions that follow: Life, death,-...
- poetry - i have to write a poem on what i feel poetry is or how i feel about ...
- English - How to eat a poem Don't be polite. Bite in. Pick it up with your ...
- English - I'm doing questions on the poem called "You are reading this too fast...
- English:Poetry - Hi beautiful people :) For English we need to select a poem and...
- Ed tech - Which of the following describes a way of memorizing a poem using a ...
- English - hmm how to write this in ur own words... I do agree that this poem is ...
- Literarure(Ozymandias) - How is the poem "Ozymandias" by Percy Shelley a ...
- poetry - can someone please give me good links where i can find poetry to read. ...
- English-Poetry - Which of these phrases best decribes rhythm? A.repeated sounds ...