Posted by Jeff on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 2:22am.
I have one more question I need to ask about algebra, this one is a perform the indicated operation question.
----- - ----
I am really confused on the -+3 part, I don't know if my teacher made a typo or what, because without the - in that part it would be easily factorable.
- Algebra - Jeff, Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 2:23am
oops it didnt write the question like i wanted it to, here I'll fix it
4x/x^2-9 - 5x/x^2+4x-+3
- Algebra - drwls, Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 3:28am
I also think the -+ is a typo error by your teacher. Assume it is +
Then you have
4x/[(x+3)(x-3)] - 5x/[(x+3)(x+1)]
I don't guarantee I did that right. I created a common denominator, but it is still pretty messy.
Answer this Question
- Algebra - I really need your help in solving this problem. I appreciate your ...
- Algebra - Hi I am in need of help, please... The question says to perform the ...
- Math - I need help with a few problems. Please help. Perform the indicated ...
- Math - Need help with one more question. Which best describes a statistical ...
- math - Jen, I will attempt to write the others out. #3)ADD: -57 + (-22) I got -...
- algebra - Perform the indicated operation y/y-5+5/5-y
- Algebra - Perform the indicated operation or 6x/16+1/16
- algebra - Perform the indicated operation. x/2+y/3-z/4
- algebra - perform the indicated operation: 3/5 x 7/10
- algebra - perform the indicated operation 7/5 * 8/3