Posted by Kurst on .
Do you know any good, free audio dictionary-type websites that speack chinese?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. There are Podcasts in Mandarin Chinese. First of all, you'd best establish the TYPE of Chinese you want to learn.
1. audio dictionary-type websites
At one time there were audio programs on the internet but for several years I have been unable to find the free ones. Here are some you might investigate. Also, search around your zipcode area to see what is available.
Here are some free sites for you:
1. http://www.cantonese.ca/2. (Cantonese)
2. http://www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/ (Cantonese)
5. (Mandarin): http://qi-journal.com/action.lasso?-Token.SearchID=Mandarin&-Response=culture.asp
6. http://mycantonese.net/modules/smartsection/ (this is free for Members, but you must be a Member)