Posted by Mike on Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 8:29pm.
Can someone tell me if these are right
The use of exaggeration and argument by a seller to convince a buyer to enter into a contract will usually be considered:
d. undue influence.
Answer C puffery
A covenant not to compete will be enforced if it
a. is supported by consideration.
b. is reasonable with respect to duration and geographical scope.
c. does not unreasonably impair the ability of the covenantor to make a living.
d. both b and c.
Answer D both (a&b)
Exculpatory clauses as a group that purport to release parties from all liability are generally upheld by the courts
- Business - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 8:39pm
Yes. D. is the best answer for the second question.
The third question is rather vague. As DrWLS pointed out in an earlier post, he found several cases where the exculpatory clauses were upheld by the courts. Does your text book have any information about this question?
- Business - Mike, Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 8:43pm
Unfortunately the text doesn;t give much information on Exculpatory clauses. I did lots of research on the web and I am getting mixed reviews on it. Does question 1 look ok?
Thanks so much !
- Business - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 8:53pm
I suggest you ask your instructor about the exculpatory clauses.
Yes. Puffery is the best answer for the first question.
Answer this Question
- Business - The use of exaggeration and argument by a seller to convince a buyer ...
- International business - How and why would a seller make a sale to a buyer that ...
- bussiness low - How and why fraud invalidates a contract This subject example of...
- Business Law - Business Law Exam 210 True Or False questions. 1. Both "commom ...
- real estate finance - A property sells for $125,000 and the homeowner has a ...
- accounting - Exercise 5-3 Analyzing and recording merchandise transactions-both ...
- Business law - I am trying to understand what it means to be "incompetent" in ...
- inb - 1.How and why would a seller make a sale to a buyer that has no money the ...
- Business Law - Becky Friedman, while a minor, buys a cassette recorder for $35. ...
- Economics - What is the difference between a buyer's market and a seller's ...