Posted by cody on Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 9:12am.
i need a sentence for session and convulsion
- spelling - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 9:48am
Check a dictionary for these two words. Most of them will give examples showing how the word is used.
- spelling - SraJMcGin, Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 9:49am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Look each word up in a good dictionary. Also, in a Thesaurus for synonyms, etc. When you find a synonym you recognize, write a sentence with that word first and then substitute the new word. These are both nouns.
- spelling - Writeacher, Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 10:24am
Here's a good online dictionary site:
Look up your word and then you'll see some quick results on the right, much of the time including a phrase in which the word is used. Then on the left, you'll see a whole bunch of links to specific online dictionaries for more information.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- spelling - my 2nd grader has a spelling word "cultures" and need to put into a ...
- spelling - I need a sentence with its, not it's.
- SPELLING SENTENCE - My sentence is : The women rose their voice. is rose ok or ...
- spelling - I need a sentence for the for transferring
- spelling!! - I need a sentence with quilting!
- English/Spelling - Here is a list of words. 1. moral, 1. morality 2. mental, 2. ...
- spelling - i need a sentence with a word duke
- spelling - I need a sentence with the word squib
- Spelling - I need a sentence for the word fury?
- English Essay - Which one of the following elements is most important when you'...