Posted by cody on Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 9:12am.
i need a sentence for session and convulsion
- spelling - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 9:48am
Check a dictionary for these two words. Most of them will give examples showing how the word is used.
- spelling - SraJMcGin, Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 9:49am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Look each word up in a good dictionary. Also, in a Thesaurus for synonyms, etc. When you find a synonym you recognize, write a sentence with that word first and then substitute the new word. These are both nouns.
- spelling - Writeacher, Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 10:24am
Here's a good online dictionary site:
Look up your word and then you'll see some quick results on the right, much of the time including a phrase in which the word is used. Then on the left, you'll see a whole bunch of links to specific online dictionaries for more information.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spelling - my 2nd grader has a spelling word "cultures" and need to put into a ...
- US goverment - what is the difference between a regular session of congress and...
- American government - What is the difference between a regular session of ...
- Spelling - Need help to make a sentence for the word conduit and sentence for ...
- spelling - I need a sentence with its, not it's.
- SPELLING SENTENCE - My sentence is : The women rose their voice. is rose ok or ...
- spelling - I need a sentence for the for transferring
- spelling!! - I need a sentence with quilting!
- spelling - i need a sentence with a word duke
- spelling - I need a sentence with the word squib