Posted by Jenny on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at 11:06pm.
Find the Values of X
I'm having some trouble with this math question can somebody please explain it. Please I would like to know how to do it since I have a Benchmark Tomorrow. -thank you
- Math Algebra - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at 11:09pm
Values of X??
There is no X in your problem.
- Math Algebra - Jenny, Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at 11:11pm
I know, that's what the question asked, but I think that they mean the value for p.
- Math Algebra - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at 11:16pm
We can't guess what "they" meant. There is no answer to this question.
- Math Algebra - bob, Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at 11:18pm
if they did mean p, i think it is just quadratics or something. have a look in your textbook for quadratics.
Ive forgotten the right way to do it, sorry.
- Math Algebra - Lauren, Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at 11:24pm
Use the quadratic formula to solve for the variable, p.
I would use google or another search engine to find the formula so you can plug all the numbers in correctly.
- Math Algebra - ~christina~, Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at 1:11am
solve for p.
Answer this Question
- math- mean value theorem - Hi I am having some trouble with these few quetions I...
- Math...Algebra :S - Hi, okay um. I'm trying to get his math question (Algebra :o...
- Algebra 2 - would some one please check these for me 1. divide x^2-36y^2 over 5x...
- ALgebra - I am having trouble with functions the question is to find the ...
- algebra - What is -17p + 12p - 11p
- Math - I am having trouble with the concept of unit conversions for math C30. I ...
- English - We have been given a list of words and have to write the plural of ...
- calculus - I am working on this problem and having some trouble. We're supposed ...
- Math 141 - I am having trouble with this problem. perform the indicated ...
- math help please - I am having a hard time understanding recprocial with ...