Posted by Julie on Monday, March 10, 2008 at 8:57pm.
i have a couple questions
what are the least common multiples of these number sets (30,65) (66,55,44) (29,58,4)(20,55)(180,252) and 21,16
then i need someone to solve these inequalitys
x-7<-8 3t<15 3w>30 4n+8<24 6y+1<19
2r-8>6 b-5>-2 2y+1<-5 4x-6>-10
thanks in advance
- Math - Reiny, Monday, March 10, 2008 at 11:29pm
I will do one for you:
66 = 11*3*2
55 = 11*5
44 = 11*2*2
So we will need 11*2*2*3*5 = 660
do the others the same way
I will do the last of the second batch
4x > -10 + 6
4x > -4
x > -1
There is only one thing you have to keep in mind.
If in the last step you either multiply or divide by a negative, the inequality sign has to be reversed.
-3x > 15
x < -5
Answer this Question
- MATH - HOW DO LEAST COMMON MULTIPLES WORK. IT SAYS THERE IS A PROBLEM TO SOLVE ...
- Math - What do you call an angle more than 90 degrees and less than 180 degrees...
- PLEASE HELP ME MATH - someone please help i hav posted my questions like 5 times...
- Math - Sets A, B, and C have 6 members in common. Sets A and B have a total of ...
- Math - If you have 78 and 104 what is the Least Common Multiples or (LCM)
- math- important - use the prime factorization of each pair of numbers to ...
- Math - What Is The Least Common Multiples Of 250 And 30?
- math - ) A wierd number is a number that is the product of two consecutive ...
- Math/Infinity - Split the natural numbers into three sets A, B, and C so that ...
- math - what is a short and easy way to find the least common multiples