Posted by Sarah on Monday, March 10, 2008 at 8:25pm.
According to my hypothesis, bacteria that lived millions of years ago communicated by their body language. The main problem with my hypothesis is that?
1 - it fails to explain the phrase body language
2 - it can't be disproved
c - it may be false
d - if it's proven, our knowledge of bacteria will be disproved
#1 best answers this question, please verify
Biology - PsyDAG, Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at 3:12am
#1 sounds the best to me, but I am confused as to why some alternatives are designated by letters and some by numbers.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Biology - Sarah, Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at 10:51am
just goofed afters spending all day reading my biology book :0)
Biology - drwls, Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at 12:02pm
I would say #2. A hypotheses that cannot be tested is not of much value for establishing truth. There is nothing wrong with being proven wrong, for something is learned in the process
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Biology - PLEASE HELP!!!! 1. How many millions of years ago did sharks first ...
- Language - What are the three main parts of a research report? 1.title, body, ...
- Language Studies - Can body language impair a speaker’s language performance?
- Science - The science team uses information to suggest the main outcome of the ...
- the language of healthcare - Describe the following approaches used to organize ...
- Language of HealthCare - Complete the following matrix. For each body system, ...
- Science - Which of the following statements is true? A. There is more water on ...
- Year 12 Biology - What is a good and easy experiment I could do for my Year 12 ...
- Science - Which of these statements are true? A. There is more water on Earth ...
- Biology - 1. True or false: even when your research does not support your ...