February 27, 2017

Homework Help: quick question

Posted by Emily on Sunday, March 9, 2008 at 8:58pm.

I'm on Microsoft word, and I accidentally saved my document with one of these lines in it that you can form by doing this:


How do you get rid of it? I keep trying but I can't do it.


Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions