posted by Lauren on .
In the four steps of "AEROBIC CELLULAR RESPIRATION" where do the Intermediate Step take place in a cell; Krebs Cycle - Where does it take place in a cell?; Electron Transport Chain - Where does it take place in a cell?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Although this is not my area, here are some sites to help:
2. (part II of #1): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaerobic_respiration
3. (overview): http://staff.jccc.net/PDECELL/cellresp/respintro.html
(Don't forget the small menus to the left on many sites)
P.S. Krebs Cycle:
3. (Questia): http://www.questia.com/library/encyclopedia/krebs_cycle.jsp
P.P.S. Electron Transport Chain:
2. (animation): (Broken Link Removed)
3. (another animation): http://www.science.smith.edu/departments/Biology/Bio231/etc.html
4. (tutorial): http://www.sumanasinc.com/webcontent/animations/content/electrontransport.html