Posted by John on Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 10:01pm.
write the formulas for the following compounds
Sodium chlorate i put NaCl
Lead (II) phosphate i put Pb2P
For Magnesium hydrogen carbonate i had no clue!
then it stats state the number of electrons lost or gained in forming each of these Ions. I didn't understand the question but they were
Br- and Ag+
then it says name each ions in the question and tell whether they are anions or cataions
for Mg2+ i put cation
for Ca2+ i put cation
for Br- i put anion
and for Ag+ i put cation
thanks in advance
proofread chemistry - gamacmua, Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 10:07pm
most of them are true... except for question with polyatomic ion
Sodium chlorate = NaClO3 (chlorate is a polyatomic ion)
Lead(II) phosphate = Pb3(PO4)2
Magnesium hydrogencarbonate =Mg(HCO3)2
*** you need to review your polyatomic ion)
proofread chemistry - ~christina~, Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 10:10pm
sodium chlorate: NaClO3
lead II phosphate: Pb3(PO4)2
Magnesium => Mg
Hydrogen carbonate=> HCO3
since in group 2 (Mg)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- more chemistry help and proofread - write the formulas for the following ...
- chemistry SERIOUS HELP N PROOFREADING - ok it says give the formula for this one...
- Naming Ionic Compounds - Can you please have a look at my questions. Thank you ...
- chemistry - ARe these chemical formulas correct? monocalcium phosphate: CaPO4 ...
- chemistry- proofread n help - wrote the names for the following compounds Li3N i...
- Chemistry - Which of the following is the most effective buffer system for a pH ...
- Chemistry(Please check answers) - 1)What is the pH of a saturated solution of ...
- Chemistry - The most abundant cation in seawater is the sodium ion. The ...
- chemistry - Can someone please help me with these? Write formulas for the ...
- Ion charge & formulas of ionic compunds-DrBob222 - These are the other questions...