Posted by John on Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 1:47am.
Couldn't be better.
Not to bad.
Are all expressions can be used as the responses to the question, "How are you?"
Are there any expressions which can not be uses as appropriate responses?
English expression - drwls, Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 1:53am
Yes. Do you need examples?
English expression - John, Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 2:16am
Thank you. Where are you from? Are you a moderator on this website? Where can I find sych examples on the Internet?
English expression - Writeacher, Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 6:53am
Most people stick to the one-word responses!
Sometimes a two-word response will slip in!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - How are you? Not so well. Not so good. Not so fine. Not very good. Not...
- English - I left out two last sentences. Thank you very much in advance. 1) At ...
- Engish - Need to circle the correctword in parentheses and label adjective or ...
- English - 1. I think watching TV is bad because we can become violent. 2. I ...
- English - 1. This dog is very wild. OK, I'll be careful. That's good. 2. This ...
- random question about writing - Im very bad at writing and my grammar is very ...
- Why am i bad at Reading Comprehension - English - i am good at English but every...
- English - Smells bad. Do you mind if I open the window? - I'm sorry but I do. I ...
- English - When is greatness is a bad thing. Please don't say when it is misused...
- English - We sometimes find that we sit in front of a TV set without thinking ...