Posted by John on Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 1:47am.
Couldn't be better.
Not to bad.
Are all expressions can be used as the responses to the question, "How are you?"
Are there any expressions which can not be uses as appropriate responses?
- English expression - drwls, Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 1:53am
Yes. Do you need examples?
- English expression - John, Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 2:16am
Thank you. Where are you from? Are you a moderator on this website? Where can I find sych examples on the Internet?
- English expression - Writeacher, Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 6:53am
Most people stick to the one-word responses!
Sometimes a two-word response will slip in!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - How are you? Not so well. Not so good. Not so fine. Not very good. Not...
- English - 1. This dog is very wild. OK, I'll be careful. That's good. 2. This ...
- English - I left out two last sentences. Thank you very much in advance. 1) At ...
- Engish - Need to circle the correctword in parentheses and label adjective or ...
- English - 1. I think watching TV is bad because we can become violent. 2. I ...
- German - What is this in german? My english teacher has long brown hair and ...
- English - 1. I am in good health. 2. I am in good shape. 3. I am very healthy. 4...
- English - We sometimes find that we sit in front of a TV set without thinking ...
- Why am i bad at Reading Comprehension - English - i am good at English but ...
- english - I have to write a persuasive speech about religion and I was wondering...