Posted by Mike on Friday, March 7, 2008 at 12:55pm.
* Which is performing more efficiently? A car getting 12 km per liter of gas or one getting 25 miles per hour?
* _______ hectares (ha) = 65,000 square meters (sq m) (EXACT answer)
* 1200 grams = ________ pounds
* A cubic centimeter is :
A cube with an area of 1 sq cm
A cube with a length of 1 cm
A cube with an area of 1 cm
A cube with a volume of 1 cu cm.
- Math - Reiny, Friday, March 7, 2008 at 2:50pm
your first question makes no sense. You are comparing fuel consumption with speed.
I will assume you meant 25 miles/gallon?
and you are using US gallons.
1 mile = 1.609 km and 1 US gallon = 3.79 litres.
so 25mil/gall = 25*1.609km/3.79litres
BTW, fuel consumption in the metric system is not expressed as so many km per litre but rather
So in our display on a car it might say
fuel consumption: 7.7
so the lower the number the better.
Your second question is a matter of looking up the units, try it
for the third what is 1*1*1 ?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Which is performing more efficiently? A car getting 12 km per liter of ...
- physics - A car is moving at 53 miles per hour. The kinetic energy of that car ...
- Algebra Word Problems - when going more than 38 miles per hour the gas mileage ...
- physics - . Compared a car (mass of 2000 kg) moving at 10 miles per hour, how ...
- fundamentals of math - Your car gets 33 miles per gallon, you drive an average ...
- math - Their car gets 30 miles per gallon in gas mileage. They are traveling ...
- Math.. - A car goes at 40 miles per hour and returns at the same route at 30 ...
- Physics - A bus started out going 20 miles per hour on the highway. One hour ...
- eco - during2004 the national average gas price rose from $1.50 a gallon to $2....
- maths - A motorist travels 120 miles to his destionation at an average speed of ...