Posted by John on Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 3:20pm.
A: What is your specialty?
B: My specialty is taking pictures.
B1: It is taking pictures.
B2: Taking pictures is my specialty.
B3: Taking pictures in it.
Is this dialogue correct?
Are all answers are acceptable?
- English expression - Writeacher, Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 3:22pm
B3 is odd, even though I know you meant "is" instead of "in."
The first three are fine. you could have B3 be simply "Taking pictures."
- English expression - John, Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 3:24pm
e.g. Taking pictures is it. 'in' should be changed into 'is'. What about this one?
Thank you for your kind explanation.
I'd like to post another question.
- English expression - SraJMcGin, Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 3:33pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum again. Yes, on the last two!
- English expression - John, Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 3:44pm
I mean the floowing one.
e.g. Taking pictures is it.
Is this correct?
- English expression - Writeacher, Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 5:56pm
That's OK, but rather cumbersome. People would just leave off the words "is it."
- English 12 - Alexis, Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 7:42pm
How do u change a transitive verb into a intranstivie verb?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Early Childhood - Which is NOT an example of a student using a digital camera ...
- English - 1. He is taking a picture. (Does it mean that he is taking one picture...
- English - 1. I like taking picutures of myself. 2. I like taking pictures of me...
- Math - Stephen was taking photographs of 71 different locations. At each ...
- LNU - math In a class of 50 students it was found 21 are taking English 14 are ...
- English - 1. I like taking pictures of myself. 2. I like taking picutres of me...
- English - Please check for spelling and commas errors. If commas need to be ...
- English - I I met my favorite singer on the street, _____________________ 1. I ...
- Math - How do i write this in an equation? Marcus had 34 pictures on his camera...
- MATH - Alexis separated her pictures into 3 piles. Each pile contained 9 ...