Posted by john on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 8:02pm.
ok it says give the formula for this one Hydronitric acid, I put H3N
For Iron (III) chloride I put Fe3Cl
Silver acetrate i put AG1C2
Ca(OH02 i put calcium oxide
for CCL4 I had no clue
Mercury (II) oxide i put HG2O
NaClO3 I put Sodium chlorate
for (NH4)2SO4 i put hydronitrate Sodium
Fe2S3 I put Iron sulfrate
chemistry SERIOUS HELP N PROOFREADING - bobpursley, Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 8:18pm
right on the hydronitric acid.
right on sodium chlorate
wrong on the others.
What does Iron(III) mean? does it mean Fe+3?
what is a tetrachloride?
what is ammonium?
on the last, you have to put in the II or III on the iron, and it is a sulfide, not sulfate. You need to memorize the polyatomic ions.
chemistry SERIOUS HELP N PROOFREADING - bobpursley, Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 8:29pm
all ok, calcium hydroxide. Memorize those polyatomic ions.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- more chemistry help and proofread - write the formulas for the following ...
- last proofreading for the weekend - name an acid when given the formula of acid ...
- chemistry- proofread n help - wrote the names for the following compounds Li3N i...
- chemistry proofread - write the chemical equations for the following sentences a...
- proofread chemistry - write the formulas for the following compounds Sodium ...
- 4th grade math - My daughter has an in put out put rule chart in put put 1out ...
- Chemistry - Translate the following sentences into unbalanced formula equations...
- To DrBob222 - Can you please explain thoroughly to me about all this. Why do we ...
- Chemistry - According to the following reaction, how many moles of water will be...
- chemistry - I am grouping calcium chloride, citric acid , potassium iodide , ...