Posted by michele on Monday, March 3, 2008 at 9:58pm.
i need to unscramble a word and i cannot get this one.
- language arts - Writeacher, Monday, March 3, 2008 at 10:00pm
- language arts - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 3, 2008 at 10:01pm
This site has your answer.
- language arts - Michael, Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 2:58am
IN the sentence, If you have ever failed at inventing something, join the club. What is the adverb and the word it modified
- language arts - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 7:15am
You need to use "Post a New Question" to ask a question of your own. Otherwise, it'll get lost in the answers of others.
The adverb is "ever" and it modifies "failed."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- Language Arts - Need Help with a Camp Crossword Puzzle. Need to know Another ...
- Language Arts - We have state testing this week [CRCT] and I'm reviewing for the...
- unscramble this word!! - i need help unscrambling these words : slebsurs prusto ...
- language arts - verb is to ______ as zipcode is to address (unscramble) csteeenn
- word unscramble - need help unscrambling a word or words tarluna what is it HELP...
- Social studies word unscramble - I Have Two Diferent Words I need to unscramble ...
- language arts - i need help with an assignmetnd, does anyone know any website ...
- Vocabulary - I am trying to unscramble the word wastefn. I need all seven ...
- language arts - I need a sentence using the word motorcycle and nonagon, please.