March 23, 2017

Post a New Question

Posted by on Monday, March 3, 2008 at 7:13pm.

What term refers to the sum of all of the forces acting on an object?

  • Science - , Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 2:39am

    That is called the resultant

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question