Posted by tysin on Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 9:44pm.
How is science related to to the topic?
What type of scientist are involved?
How do scientist contribute?
What other interesting scientific information can you
find associated the topic?
can u answer these quetion please
the topic is about Penicliilins, 3 sentences in each quetions
- Science - DrBob222, Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 9:51pm
I gave you some answers for #2 and some of the information for #3. We aren't here to do your work. You have enough information to get started. Here is a web site that contains more information.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penicillin
- Science - tysin, Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 10:05pm
I CANT FIND ANYTHING ANSWERS FOR QUETION 2 OR 3
- Science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 10:13pm
DrBob named three types of scientists who contribute to the development and distribution of penicillin:
medical doctor (who does research in the laboratory) but does that as a job and doesn't see patients as such.
pharmacist--many pharmacists perform research in medical labs.
Some Ph. D. chemists who are friends of mine (and some were former students) worked for drug companies like Eli Lilly doing research on drugs (mostly making new products because they had the organic chemistry background to make whatever someone wanted to try)."
Please check the Wikipedia article about penicillin for other interesting facts.
- Science - tysin, Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 10:53pm
crap questions mang
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - What other interesting scientific information can you find associated ...
- science - can u plz answer this question for my topic is about penicllin What ...
- science - what scientist are in involved with this topic? Penicillin
- Science - I have to do a project with a science related career (that doesn't ...
- Science! - Which of the following is a valid reason why a scientist might reject...
- Science - Q1: Why do scientist use models? A.) Scientist use models to learn ...
- Science - How might creativity help a scientist? a)creativity allows a scientist...
- Science - How might creativity help a scientist? A.Creativity allows a scientist...
- science help - A scientist plans to find out the percent of teenagers who like ...
- science - A scientist goes to a large international conference and hears about a...