Posted by Anonymous on .
I have to do a presentation on Catullus 45 (with Acme and Septimius and their love). I've decided to do a bubble diagram and a collage but I'm having trouble with the analysis.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some sites on Catullus 4:
1. (translations): http://www.vroma.org/~hwalker/VRomaCatullus/004.html
2. (part II of #1): (text & translation): http://www.vroma.org/~hwalker/VRomaCatullus/intro.html
3. (Catullus site): http://rudy.negenborn.net/catullus/text2/e4.htm
4. (Wikipedia): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catullus_4
5. (student guide): http://ablemedia.com/ctcweb/consortium/catullusguide11.html
6. (vocab): http://www.personal.kent.edu/~rlarson/catullus/cat004.htm
7. (although you must be a member you can read the first page free): http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0002-9475(197201)93:1%3C215:C4AC1A%3E2.0.CO;2-2
8. (commentary): http://www.dl.ket.org/cgi-pub/foxweb.exe/BulletinDetail@/db/pub/pub?bulletinid=5345
9. (part II of #8): (notes): http://www.dl.ket.org/cgi-pub/foxweb.exe/BulletinDetail@/db/pub/pub?bulletinid=5346
Here are many sites dealing with Catullus 45:
For a collage, be sure to SEE the images Catullus deliberately puts into this work. These are the images you want to make prominent in your collage.