Posted by Nick on Friday, February 29, 2008 at 7:34pm.
I need help with factoring trinomials completely. My teacher's example is:
I need help with:
I just can't get this stuff so if you can please help me I'd greatly appreciate it.
Math(factoring) - Count Iblis, Friday, February 29, 2008 at 7:40pm
2(3x^2 - 13 x - 10) =
2(3 x + 2)(x - 5)
Math(factoring) - Nick, Friday, February 29, 2008 at 7:50pm
Wow, thanks, now there is one more type I am stuck on and it is:
Math(factoring) - Jake1214, Friday, February 29, 2008 at 7:54pm
Math(factoring) - Nick, Friday, February 29, 2008 at 7:57pm
Incredible. Thanks you two, you really helped me.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Factoring Trinomials - I need help factoring 2y^2-2y-24. The answer I got...
- Math-Factoring - Hey I need help factoring 5x^4-180x^2. I'm used to factoring ...
- math (factoring quadratic trinomials) - i am doing factoring with quadratic ...
- Factoring Polynomials - The book says: Find three different values that complete...
- Math - 2x(x+3) = 0 Is there a way to solve that using the below methods? ...
- MORE MATH - What is the factoring by grouping? When factoring a trinomial, why ...
- Factoring - x2(squared)-4x+4 I would factor this into (X - 2)(X - 2) If you don'...
- Math help please - I'm so lost on this math Hw it's over factoring variables and...
- help!!!!!!!!!! - When factoring a trinomial, why is it necessary to write the ...
- Alg.2 Factoring - Factor Completely. x^3-6^2+12x-8. I keep getting (x-2)(x^2 +2x...