Post a New Question


posted by .

I have data on unemployment over the past 15 years for three different groups. I would like to show that there is more volatility in several of the groups than there is in the other. What tests should I run?

  • Economics/Stats - ,

    Measure the standard deviation and mean of the data for each group, which I assume is presented an monthly intervals. Compute standard deviation divided by the mean. The group with the highest value has the most volatile unemployment, relative to the mean.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question