Posted by kali on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 12:15am.
what were the egyptian portrait masks for mummies made of
social studies - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 8:44am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here is a great site but I had to reload about 6 times to finally reach it:
The Portrait Mask
All that remained was to place the heavily ornate portrait mask over the head. These were often of gold inlaid with precious stones and many bore the protruding, plaited beard of Osiris the god of life, death and fertility.
social studies - michael lamere, Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 1:51pm
they were made from papyrus
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - What were mummy's portrait masks made of? the Encyclopedia ...
- social studies - what is the material that portrait masks for the mummies were ...
- History - My question is Egyptian portrait masks were often made of this ...
- World STudies - What were portrait masks for the mummies made out of?
- Social Studies - What were Egyptain portrait masks made of?
- social studies - what was the material that was used to make portrait masks in ...
- History - whats material were Portrait Masks made out of?
- social studies - What was the substance used to stuff the mummies's nosterals? ...
- social studies - what were ancient egyptian mask made of?
- social studies - Your answers are in these websites. http://dictionary.reference...