Posted by Gabe on Monday, February 25, 2008 at 11:32pm.
For the reaction A + 2B + C ----> 2 D + E the following initial concentration and initial reaction rates are found:
[A]null (M) [B]null (M) [C]null (M)
0.150 0.150 0.150
0.275 0.150 0.150
0.275 0.564 0.150
0.150 0.314 0.253
0.193 0.314 0.217
initial rate wrt E (Ms^-1)
a) find the exponents m n and p of the reactants A B and C
b)what is the overall order to reaction for this reaction?
c)find the rate constant k using experiment 3 including units.
d)find the rate of reaction wrt E for experiment 5
so far....i've attempted the questions but i'm stuck. here's what i have
rate 2/rate 1=
1.36 = (.275/.150)
1.36 = (1.83)^n
is this correct so far????
thanks in advance
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- AP CHEM - For the reaction A + 2B + C ----> 2 D + E the following initial ...
- Chemistry - A chemist does a reaction rate analysis on the following reaction: ...
- statistics - Use the given information to find the P-value. Also, use a 0.05 ...
- Statistics - are the following statements, Ho:=10 and Ha:equal to or less than, ...
- Chemistry - When 0.13 g of H2 and 0.18 g of I2 are confined to a 150. mL ...
- Chem 2 - Using the reaction HB<=> H+ + B- and the Ka for that expression, ...
- Chemistry(Please check) - The decomposition of an aldehyde solution in carbon ...
- Chemistry - The decomposition of hydrogen iodide on a gold surface at 150 oC HI(...
- science very urgent help? - Susan has heard that taking an over-the-counter ‘...
- Ap Chemistry - Hi, I was wondering if you could possibly help me with this chem ...