Posted by Gabe on Monday, February 25, 2008 at 11:32pm.
For the reaction A + 2B + C ----> 2 D + E the following initial concentration and initial reaction rates are found:
[A]null (M) [B]null (M) [C]null (M)
0.150 0.150 0.150
0.275 0.150 0.150
0.275 0.564 0.150
0.150 0.314 0.253
0.193 0.314 0.217
initial rate wrt E (Ms^-1)
a) find the exponents m n and p of the reactants A B and C
b)what is the overall order to reaction for this reaction?
c)find the rate constant k using experiment 3 including units.
d)find the rate of reaction wrt E for experiment 5
so far....i've attempted the questions but i'm stuck. here's what i have
rate 2/rate 1=
1.36 = (.275/.150)
1.36 = (1.83)^n
is this correct so far????
thanks in advance
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AP CHEM - For the reaction A + 2B + C ----> 2 D + E the following initial ...
- Chemistry - A chemist does a reaction rate analysis on the following reaction: ...
- Chemistry please help - A general reaction written as 1A + 2B --> C + 2D is ...
- Math - Find the the measure of the following angles? 1. <4=? A.120 *** B. 50...
- Chemistry -- Please Help!! - Find the pH of a mixture of .150 M HF(aq) solution ...
- chemistry - Methanoic acid HCO2H(aq) also known as formic acid, is partly ...
- Chemistry(Please check) - The decomposition of an aldehyde solution in carbon ...
- chemistry - For which of the following mixtures will Ag2SO4(s) (Ksp=1.20E^-5)...
- 5 th grade math - Gracie read 150 pages of a book. The is 227 pages long. Which ...
- math - Now the largest: Perimerter sum <150 150>4s+2w+2l 150>4s+2*3s + ...