Posted by Anonymous on Monday, February 25, 2008 at 8:11pm.
I need help with equations.
math - skye, Monday, February 25, 2008 at 8:30pm
well what are you trying to do...solve it....simplify it?
math - skye, Monday, February 25, 2008 at 8:31pm
Simplified is X+Y=-4
math - Christiaan, Monday, February 25, 2008 at 8:38pm
Lets assume you want to solve for either x or y.
1) If you want to solve for x, we have to take y=0. When we fill this into the equation, we get that:
2) If you want to solve for Y, you have to take x=0. When we fill this into the equation we get that:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - When solving Hess law problems,do we need to use all the equations ...
- Math - I have figured out x to be 2 for this system of equations but now I need ...
- Math - I need to use the Gaussian Elimination to solve a system of equations, ...
- math - Can someone help me please? I have 4 equations that need to be matched up...
- Math 116 - Consider the following system of equations. y=2x-2 y-2x=9 What can ...
- Math- Linear Equations - Do linear equations need to have negative numbers???
- math - Consider the following system of equations. y = 2x - 2 y - 2x = 7 What ...
- Math 1 - Consider the following system of equations. y = 4x - 4 y - 4x = 3 What...
- MATH - system of linear equation The sum of 3 numbers is 14 the largest is 4 ...
- math - In need of assistance please take two integers between -12 and +12 write ...