December 9, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, February 25, 2008
I think- and this is just out loud- that you would do (Cx + D) Over the X^2 + 2?
Am I getting that right?
You have Cx + D over something if the SOMETHING has a term of X to a power greater than one?
Am I right?
Answer This Question
Calculus (Partial Fractions)
- My Calculus class just started Partial Fractions...
- how do i solve this: a over b divided by 11 over c = d over 6 I have to ...
- would some one please check these for me 1. divide x^2-36y^2 over 5x...
AP Calc BC
- Hi! Thank you for your help How do you find the antiderivative of 2...
wait that was the rong question... this is my ques
- What is 3 and 1 over 2 as a...
Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions
- Iwouldhighly appreciate it if ...
- 1. Mother told me, "Not to take a long nap." 2. Mother told me,"Don't ...
- Perform long division on the integrand, write the proper fraction as a...
Ms. Sue please help
- 5.9(line over it) 0.1515... 1.20(line over it) 0.35(line ...
- Multiply and simplify 2/3*13 The answer is 22. Right? if you mean (2/3...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help