Post a New Question

Partial Fractions

posted by .

I think- and this is just out loud- that you would do (Cx + D) Over the X^2 + 2?

Am I getting that right?


You have Cx + D over something if the SOMETHING has a term of X to a power greater than one?

Am I right?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question