Posted by ree on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 1:58pm.
How do you know that your perception of what is being communicated is accurate? Which nonverbal cues can potentially convey a misunderstanding? An understanding? How can criminal justice professionals build strong nonverbal communication skills?
Improving Nonverbal Communication - GuruBlue, Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 2:19pm
When you have answered this question, we will be happy to give you further ideas and suggestions.
We do not do your homework for you.
Improving Nonverbal Communication - GuruBlue, Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 2:21pm
Here are some suggestions for you to think about while working on this.
Improving Nonverbal Communication - SraJMcGin, Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 2:25pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Yes, indeed, nonverbal communication is often stronger than the verbal! It's called "body language." That's one reason they tell you to smile when you answer the telephone because the person on the other end can "hear" that smile!
4. (PDF file to download in case you'd like to improve your nonverbal skills!):
www.helpguide.org/mental/www.nonverbal_communication.htm - 41k
Improving Nonverbal Communication - ree, Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 4:50pm
Establishing and maintain eye contact. Use posture to indicate interest. Reduce or eliminate physical barriers. Improve your decoding skills. Probe for more information. And avoiding assigning nonverbal meanings out of context.
How could I turn these points into paragraphs.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- CJA/363 - Due Week 1 Day 5 (Due Saturday) Please post your response to the ...
- com 215 written communication - 1) compare and contrast characteristics of ...
- comm 100 - Which of the following statements accurately expresses the ...
- HCA - a 700- to 1,050-word paper that includes the following: • Describe the ...
- English - Hello, I have the answer for the relaxed situationf or nonverbal ...
- human commmunication - I didn't "expect" you to "do" that: Expectancy Violation ...
- Nonverbal and Verbal Communication - compare and contrast characteristics of ...
- com215 - Appendix D Nonverbal and Verbal Communication Use the table below to ...
- Communication - What is the effects of a TV reporter's appearance and nonverbal ...
- Sociology - Write a 1,000-1850 -word response in which you consider specific ...