February 27, 2017

Homework Help: Math/Chemistry

Posted by Tyra on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 6:04pm.

In my graph I have one line that decreases. What would be the shape name of a curve that would do so?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions