Posted by Milan K. on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 5:54am.
I have got homework and I need help.
Could you help me, please?
Here are questions:
Complete the sentence with words to describe the taste of food:
"There aren't many spices in this. It's very ........"
Complete the sentence with words for TV programmes and films which mean the same same as the words in brackets:
"I watched a ......... (interview with famous actor)"
Complete the sentences with words for university subject:
"I want to be a doctor, so I'm going to study ........"
"I want to build roads and bridges, so I'm going to study ........"
"I want to be a judge, so I'm going to study ........"
vocab - drwls, Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 6:46am
bland, filmed interview, medicine, civil engineering, law.
vocab - Milan K., Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 7:43am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Write complete sentence if the statement is a complete sentence. Write...
- English 102 - I am not asking anyone to do my homework, i am just asking for ...
- business - - Describe the steps involved in making a hamburger. - Think of your ...
- English - Rewrite the sentence using the correct punctuation sentence: Without a...
- Language Arts - 1. In which sentence is the word blander used logically? A. The ...
- Vocabulary - In which sentence is the word blander used logically? A) The cook ...
- French - Please help me as I have no idea what to do. Use the verb shown to ...
- spanish - Hi. I got given some homework to complete over the summer holidays ...
- english - Do your homework before applying for any job. if you rewrote the ...
- writing skills - Do your homework before applying for any job. If you rewrote ...