Posted by Taylor on Thursday, February 21, 2008 at 8:29pm.
What dynasty, running from the 15th to 20th centuries, was supported by Pop Gregory having Rudolph I as its first emperor?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 21, 2008 at 8:42pm
- Social Studies - drwls, Thursday, February 21, 2008 at 8:44pm
Sounds like the Hapsburg dynasty of Austria-Hungary, although Pope Gregory did not live 500 years.
- Social Studies - Taylor, Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 2:17pm
Thanks so much!!
Answer this Question
- Social Studies - Which dynasty may be the first real dynasty but there is no ...
- social studies - which of the following best accounts for the success of the ...
- Humanities/Western Civilization - Why are the 14th and 15th centuries often ...
- social studies - I messed up on my other social studies question. i ment to ask ...
- social studies - what is the definition of a dynasty
- social studies - what is the area of the shang dynasty!!
- social studies - what religion was part of the Song Dynasty ?
- Social Studies - WAS THE FALL OF THE HAN DYNASTY INEVITABLE?
- Social studies - Who was the last EMPEROR of Haiti?
- social studies - what is the difference between a monarchy, theocracy, and a ...