Posted by Kayle on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 6:53pm.
which of the following best describes the situation of freedmen in the decade following the Civil War?
A)Each was given 40 acres of land and a mule by the Union government
B)All were immediately granted political equality by the Emancipation Proclamation
C)The majority entered sharecropping arrangements with former masters or other nearby planters
D)They were required to pass a literacy test before being granted United States citzenship
E)They supported the passage of Black Codes to ensure their economic and political rights.
AP U.S. History - Damon, Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 7:33pm
If the uninformed opinion of a vacationing physicist is of any help, then C)
AP U.S. History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 7:34pm
The most important need of the freed slaves was to make a living. Which of your choices enabled them to do that immediately after they were freed?
AP U.S. History - bobpursley, Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 9:00pm
These sites will give you that information. After you have decided, please repost and we will give you further feedback
AP U.S. History - Danielle, Monday, April 25, 2011 at 11:47am
the answer is c.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- us history - which of the following best describes the situation of freedmen in ...
- Social Studies - 1. Which of the following was a reform of governor Arnall? (...
- history - 1. Which of the following best describes the conservation democrats in...
- History - Which of the following best describes the role of women during the ...
- History HELP! - In history, I am learning about the civil war and I need to ...
- HISTORY - 1. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES AN ACCOMPLISHMENT OF GEORGIA'S ...
- Social Studies - 1. Which action that occurred ruing the Battle of Chickamauga ...
- history - Reconstruction was a more bitter expirence for the south than the ...
- History - Which of the following were strategies used by the Union during the ...
- History - Which of the following statements best describes who makes decisions ...