Posted by Nejat on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 4:41pm.
can you anwser this question for me okay the problem is x+4(x+3)
7th grade math - roniwi, Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 5:33pm
i would say 2x+7 or 7+2x
7th grade math - Reiny, Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 6:58pm
= x + 4x + 12
= 5x + 12
7th grade math - Guido, Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 7:22pm
x + 4 (x + 3)
This is not a FOIL situation.
You must first clear the parentheses.
4 times x = 4x
4 times 3 = 12
We now have:
x + 4x + 12
Combine like terms is our next step.
x + 4x = 5x
5x + 12
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math evaluation - So how am I suppose to Evaluate the expression and put it in ...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- Math - My 7th grade daughter has the following math problem and gets zero help ...
- 4 grade - do you have a anwser to this question ,68, ,94, ,120 and the rule
- Math - How many 7th grade students are expected to move by the end of the year? ...
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade...
- Math - A fertilizer covers 5/8 square foot in 1/4 hour. i don't understand how ...
- Math (7th grade) - I have a math question that I do not really understand how to...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 7th grade math - Problem: c=45.00 (m) M=8 Do I times 45 by 8?