Posted by Chemistry on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 1:33pm.
My problem is calculate the molarity of HCl and NaOH
(molarity of acid)x(volume of acid)=(molarity of base)+(volume of added base)
HCl volume = 25mL=0.025L
molarity = moles of solute
Liters of a solution
M=0.015000 moles of NaOH
M1=0>223713647 M of NaOH * 0.06705L
M1=0.600000001M of HCl
0.600000001 M of HCl* 0.025L =
0.223713647 M of NaOH * 0.06705L
Am I even close?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - My problem is calculate the molarity of HCl and NaOH. (molarity of ...
- Chemistry - Can someone please tell me if I did this correctly? Calculate the ...
- Chemistry - Calculate the molarity of the HCl from the volumes of acid and base ...
- chemistry - I am confused on how to do the last question. Calculate molarity of ...
- Chemistry 12 - Hi, I did the acid-base titration lab with HCl and 0.5M NaOH. I ...
- chemistry - acid: HCI 0.10 M Base:NaOH O.050 M 3 ml of HCI was used. Calculate ...
- chemistry - The following data were collected at the endpoint of a titration ...
- Chemistry - Volume of HCl, mL:26.5mL Volume of NaOH,mL:29.1mL Molarity of NaOH, ...
- chemistry - Calculate the Molarity of the unknown acid if 25.0 mL of the acid ...
- chemistry - 1. if 15.0mL of 4.5 M NaOH are diluted with water to a volume of ...