Posted by X on Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 10:59pm.
What does the point at which your curve crosses the horizontal axis represent?
Chemistry - easycollegesuccess, Sunday, February 17, 2008 at 12:01am
What type of curve? As in what are you graphing..? It's impossible to tell without that bit of info! :)
Chemistry - DrRuss, Sunday, February 17, 2008 at 10:47am
Still difficult to decide on the experiment. Perhaps you could give a little more detail. Is the horizontal temp axis at zero volume?
Chemistry - X, Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 3:02am
so we did a chemistry lab to find the relationship between temperature and volume or charle's law. In the experiment, i got t1v1=372K, 267.2 cm^3
so i graphed that
THen they told us to chose 2 other points from that line, TaVa and TbVb and find its K value.
i chose TaVa=200, 70
then k value of TaVa=0.35
K value of TbVb=0.46
Then they asked what does the point at which your curve crosses the horizontal axis represent?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - Sketch the curve with equation y = (x -1)³ - 4(x - 1) It's not really ...
- chemistry - so we did a chemistry lab to find the relationship between ...
- Calculus - Find an equation of the tangent line to the curve of f (x) = x^3 ...
- Calculus - Determine an equation of the tangent line to the curve of f (x) = 3e^...
- polynomial functioms-check - Can you please check my work and answers. Find the ...
- graphing exponential function - P(x) = -(x-a)^4 (x-b)^3 (x-c) where a>0, b<...
- Math - Choose the three true statements about the graph of the quadratic ...
- Maths - Line L1 has equation 2x -3y+12=0 Gradient of L1 is 2/3x The line L1 ...
- Math Calculus (ALEVEL) - Find the equation of the tangents to the curve x^2+3x-...
- Calculus - Over what open interval does the formula F(x)= int from 0 to x of dt/...