Posted by Jon on Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 12:01pm.
Write an equation of the line that passes through (9,6) and is perpendicular to the line whose equation is y = -1/3x +7
Algebra - bobpursley, Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 12:05pm
Which equation has a slope of 3, and contains the cited point? I will be happy to critique your thinking.
Algebra - Jon, Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 12:16pm
that WAS my work. those 4 lines
my choices are:
Algebra - drwls, Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 4:15pm
You got it right. Thanks for showing you work!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra II - Can you make sure my Algebra II work is correct? I've done the ...
- Math - Write a linear equation in slope intercept form for each of the following...
- Algebra II - write an equation for the line that passes through (0,7) and is ...
- Math - Post a New QuestionCurrent Questions Homework Help: Math Posted by Mikil ...
- math,correction,&help - Write the equation of the line L satisfying the given ...
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- Algebra II - 1) Write an equation of the line that passes through (9,6) and is ...
- Algebra 1 - Write an equation in slope-intercept form for a line that passes ...
- Math - Write an equation for the line that passes through (0,7) and is ...
- Analytic Geometry - A line Q has an equation of x+5x+5=0. Find the equation of ...